Our Memories

Room 3 has been discussing what makes our identity.

We brainstormed the things we could remember that were special to us. This is a list of things that we came up with.

Celebrating Australia Day
New Zealand Day
Having a trip overseas
A family anniversary
My first fish caught
My first day at school
First trip away from home
Learning to ride a bike
Going on a train or bus
Christmas celebrations
When my first tooth came out
Going on a school trip
My sports
Easter celebrations
My first painting that I did
Birth of my sister
Birth of my brother
Medals that I have won
Certificates that I have received
Halloween celebrations

Guy Fawkes night with the family

We found that not everyone had the same memories and that each and every one of us was unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment